- Shape the rice ball using the orange mold: this will be the basis for your onigiri. We recommend to use a classic, sticky Japanese rice for an easier process.
- Use the metallic stapler to punch out all the details for your cats: eyes, pawns and whiskers!
You can use seaweed, salad or any other thin produce to create these – let your appetite decide!
- Create your awesome cat o(^◇^)o
- It’s ready!
- This set is made up of a three parts mold and a metallic staple pattern cuter.
- Size of finished Onigiri Cats: 5,5 x 3,5 cm
- Materials : Polypropylene (Mold), ABS Plastic (Punch)
- This product is not Microwave-safe nor Dishwasher-safe.
This kit includes molds and cutters (nori punch) and is very simple to handle: you won’t need more than a few minutes to make cute Onigiri to add a bit of Japanese-ness and Kawaii in your daily bento … this will surprise your friends!
- Shape a rice ball thanks to the white mold: this will be the basis for your onigiri. We recommend to use a classic, sticky Japanese rice for an easier process.
- Use one of the nori punch and the cutting board to cut details for your cats – free your imagination and mix the 4 different cutters in your own personal way!
- It’s ready!
*Miaow, Meow in Japanese Cat Langage.
3 parts mold, 2 cutters and a cutting board included.
Dimensions : 15 x 6 cm (5.9″ x 2.4″)
Weight : 200 g
Materials : Polypropylene (Mold), Plastique ABS (Punch) et Silicone (planche à découpe)
This product is not Microwave-safe nor Dishwasher-safe. Keep out of children’s reach (includes sharp parts).$24.99
Your rice balls will never be boring with the Baby Panda Onigiri Set! Easily create small rice balls shaped baby panda with this set.You can make baby panda rice balls in three simple steps:1. Put the rice in the panda mold.2. Cut a sheet of nori (seaweed) with the cut out punch.3. Place the cut out pieces on the rice and voila!Great for you bento or meals at home.Made of polypropylene (mold) and ABS plastic (cut-out punch) and silicone (cutting base). BPA free.$24.99
You can make rice balls in three simple steps:
1. Put the rice in the mold.
2. Cut a sheet of nori (seaweed) with the cut out punch.
3. Place the cut out pieces on the rice and voila!
Great for you bento or meals at home.$25.99